“This is Seara, my sea rabbit.”
“Oh, he’s…cute. Thanks for letting me take your picture.”
“You can pet Seara if you would like. He is very gentle.”
- When you photograph New Yorkers, you know things are bound to get a bit strange.
- “The stars would come in one by one. They just waltzed in,’ she said.” – This other photogrpaher named Sherman
- Going dotty at Voitton on 5th Avenue and other bad metaphors that I’ll spare you.
- “I’m not sure you could convince me that this elevator didn’t have a floor labeled ’Tim Burton’s Apartment’.”
- Ghosts in the Machine open at New Museum.
- Banksy the Olympian torches advertising
- Tom Waits nararrating John Baldessari. 6 minutes
And in other news, I fly to Hungary in 40 days. Nothing is ready, except I did get my passport back. But who’s counting?