I have a great list of exciting openings for tonight. I have a great new raincoat and umbrella just in case. Great, right? Except I’ll be hosting my boyfriend’s dad for dinner, which is, of course, lovely, but does not leave time for gallery hopping.
- Maja Lisa Engelhardt, image right, at Elizabeth Harris Gallery , 529 W. 20th St., Through May 30
- Alex Katz at Pace Wilderstein, 545 W. 22nd St., Through June 13
- Hannah Starkey and Phil Collins at Tanya Bonakdar Gallery , 521 W. 21st St., Through June 20
- Pablo Picasso, image right, at Gagosian Gallery, 522 W 21 street, Through June 26
- Kaye Donachie at Marianne Boesky Gallery, 509 W. 24 St., Through April 25
- Graham Gillmore at Mike Weiss Gallery, 520 W 24 St., Through May 2
- Louise Fishman at Cheim & Read, 547 W 25 St., Through May 2
- Michael Wetzel at John Connelly Presents, 625 W 27 St.,Through May 16
- Penny Hes Yassour at Stux Gallery, 530 West 25th St., Through May 2
Am I missing a good show? Is something cool coming up? Tell me!