1) Spring has returned to Manhattan and gallery hopping can commence again, as I document here. Sure, in between then and now we had some freezing days, but a thaw is coming. *Could also be a reason to be hungover.
2) YouTube’s content gets more fun by the minute. See Richard Serra shovel Vaseline under Mathew Barney’s direction. Not to be missed.
3) A new play by Moises Kaufman shows us how to make time stand still, in addition to its other good qualities.
4) In another exorbitant claim, a man has discovered the secret of beauty. *Could also be a reason to be hungover.
6) Asking questions about Kara Walker, rather than critique, in a further positive, hopeful effort.
And so what do I think sums up this week, its hopes, its hangovers?
Lobsters, obviously. Why? Ask the Surrealists, or read Signs of Spring.