Anyhow, what did we talk about this week? Looks like we were all over the place.
- I gave a lone bad review of Summer Hours.
- No consensus was reached over a top 200 artist list by the Times. (No Surprise there).
- My idiocy became prominent at Stars Like Fleas on MoMA Monday Nights.
- Some old lady stole a notebook of Picasso drawings in Paris, or something like that.
- My formula for how to destroy a cocktail party or create change looks like art critic Jerry Saltz’s Facebook page.
This constant rain is especially annoying as I was going to go get tickets to Shakespeare in the Park this morning. Now I have a conundrum. Not only if I should wait in the rain, but is the performance going to get rained out? Alas, our frailty is the cause of such concern, as Viola would say, and I think I’m go find an anarok and trudge out there.