Welcome to my website!
Art Ravels, the arts and culture blog I have written since 2008, is now hosted on the Blog page of this site. With five years of experience in book publishing, I offer freelance editing and writing services. Contact me if you need someone to write compelling copy, edit prose, manage a marketing campaign, or proofread a project for you. More information available on the Freelance page.
Other projects and publications I’ve been up to lately:
- Curating the online exhibition Lily Jue Sheng: Avant-GIF at the AC Institute in New York City as a result of a curatorial residency in October and November
- An essay, ‘Cy Twombly Everlasting,’ on what first drew me to contemporary art, featured in Burnaway Magazine
- Curating EMERGES VIII at Athens Institute for Contemporary Art (ATHICA), the eighth annual exhibition of emerging local artists, up through August 23, 2015 in Athens, GA
- A review of ‘A “Cryptophonic” Sound Art Event at Atlanta’s Oakland Cemetery‘ in Burnaway Magazine
- Participant in the first cycle of Burnaway Magazine’s Emerging Art Writers Mentorship Program
- Graduating with a master’s degree in art history from The University of Georgia this past May
Feel free to message me through the Contact page regarding anything on this site.