Welcome to my new website! Art Ravels, the arts and culture blog I have written since 2008, is now hosted on the Blog page of this site. With five years of experience in book publishing, I offer freelance editing and writing services. Contact me if you’d like me to write brilliant copy, edit prose, manage a marketing campaign, or proofread a project for you. More information is available on the Freelance page.
Other projects and publications:
- Context & Identity in Contemporary Hungarian Art: Reimagining the near past and constructing local identities, the website for my 2012-13 Fulbright project.
- Guest article: Art and Awakenings in Budapest on 2paragraphs
- Guest edit: Budapest’s Cultural Mismanagement on Inside Full of Color
- Curating the first exhibition of Fulbright artists, BORDERS, in Berlin, March 2013
- A Year in Budapest, a personal photo blog about my experience in Budapest, 2012-13
- Article: The Light Experiments of Antun Motika on Escape Into Life
- Article: Alighiero Boetti’s World-weaving at MoMA on Escape Into Life
- Article: Cindy Sherman: Clothes Make the Woman on Escape Into Life
- Article: Julie Heffernan’s Constructions of Self on Escape Into Life
- All articles on Escape Into Life listed here.
- Travel writing: Island Time and Teaching English on the Island of Elba on borderhopping
Feel free to message me on the Contact page regarding anything else.