Having worked in book publishing for 5 years in both marketing and editorial capacities, I offer freelance copy writing and editing services at reasonable rates. Recent freelance projects using my marketing knowledge include:
- managing the editing and production of a series of adoption letters for the textbook market,
- writing a series of renewal sales letters for a journals publisher,
- and creating and implementing a corporate e-newsletter.
Recent freelance projects using my editorial skills include:
- writing a series of profiles for an art start-up,
- proofreading a manuscript of essays on contemporary art,
- and editing press releases for an art organization.
I have written content for corporate blogs, viral content, and copy for websites. I successfully managed the website development of my former company (see www.neal-schuman.com). In terms of design, I completed the coursework for a Certificate in Digital Design through Baruch College and the New York University’s School of Continuing and Professional Development, giving me the ability to create website banners, e-newsletter templates, and this website.