You’ll be happy to know that dinner last night was delicious: tilapia, brussel sprouts, and potatoes; and a good time was had be all. (I know you were anxious about my entertaining abilities.)
As it is finally Friday, it’s time for a Ravels in Review post. I think the week certainly started out on a good note with a long-overdue introduction.
- So if you had any lingering questions about yours truly, check out the video post in which I formally introduce myself.
- In another video post, I give you a glimpse into Nearly Ninety at BAM, at which Merce Cunningham, Sonic Youth, and John Paul Jones created an interesting collaboration.
- The performance inspired me to learn more about experimental composer John Cage.
- I discussed the Pulitzer Prize process (say that 3 times fast..) and Holland Cotter’s win for Criticism.
- I shared some of my recent reading with a poem by Emiliy Dickinson.
- Yesterday, I left you with a To Do list of great gallery openings.
If anybody had a chance to check things out in Chelsea, let us know. Hopefully I’ll follow that gallery list myself! Today is 70 degrees and sunny–what could be better?
Happy Friday all!